- New study cast of approved provisionals. Be sure to capture full extension of ridges and flanges.
- New study cast of opposing arch. Be sure to capture full extension of palate and ridges.
- Face bow of upper arch. Please face-bow mount upper cast in office to avoid distortion in shipment.
- Full series of photographs of provisionals without retractors. Take pictures with patient sitting upright or standing, not in the dental chair, teeth slightly apart, to capture the correct plane of occlusion. These pictures are important. We need this information to evaluate the occlusal plane, front-to-back progression, smile line,
mid-line, and overall esthetics, before beginning case.
- Master impression of lower arch with custom tray. Be sure to include full extension of alveolar ridge contours.
- Bite of lower preps in maximum intercuspation.
Cast of originals to be used as reference for surface texture, lustre and characterization.
- Detailed instructions for shading, including pictures of preps (if all ceramic) and photos with shade guides.
- Written detailed instructions with description of work.